外贸邮件中那些地道高大上的客套话

来源:对外贸易之家 浏览量:2042 发布于: 2018-04-17

    外贸邮件中,为了表示对客户的尊重,我们在邮件中会使用一些敬语(客套话),可是你不一定知道下面这些地道又高大上的表达:

    开头部分

    这些句型为了说明写信的原因和目的。

    直接表达目的

    ·        I would appreciate your approval to attend our class. Here are the details: 我很高兴你同意参加我们的课程,以下是详细情况:

    ·        I would like to inquire about the products listed on your website. 我想询问关于你方网站上所陈列的产品的信息。

    ·        We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching. 我想提醒您的是,限定日期正在迫近。

    ·        I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Liu yesterday.我写此信是为了取消刘先生昨天所订的房间。

    ·        I am writing this letter to complain in the strongest terms about the terrible service I have received from your company. 我写此信,以最严厉的措辞,抗议你公司为我提供的糟糕服务。

    引述以前的事

    ·        We are writing you with reference to your interest in the event mentioned previously. 鉴于你对之前提到的活动的兴趣,我们特发此函。

    With reference to 可提前至句首以强调

    ·        With reference to your letter of last week, we think it necessary to continue our cooperation. 根据贵方上周信函之精神,我方认为有必要继续我们之间的合作。

    处理投诉意见

    ·        Thank you for writing to us about your experience in our shop last week. 谢谢你告诉我们你在我们店里的经历。

    主体部分

    要求提供信息

    ·        Please advise us as soon as possible when the production started. 在生产开始后,请立刻让我知道。

    ·        Could you please supply us with information about the latest advancement. 你能不能告诉我关于进展的最新信息。

    表达不满

    ·        We have been informed (by sb) that you delayed delivering our order. 有人告诉我你推迟了我方订单。

    ·        We regret to inform you that you have lost our trust. 很不幸的告诉你,你失去了我方的信任。

    ·        We will be left with no alternative but…unless …, 除非你。。。我方除了。。。别无选择。

    ·        We were dissatisfied to find that our compliant is not your primary concern. 我们很不满意的发现,我方的投诉不是你们的首要关注。

    ·        We shall have to terminate the cooperation/contract. 我们应该停止合作/合同。

    ·        On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors. 经过检查我们发现你们在和我们的竞争对手合作。

    催促对方

    ·        Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 28 Jan, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible. 请注意本订单的截止日期是1月28日,所以你能不能把附件里的表格填好,并且尽快发回给我。

    ·        Please give this matter your immediate attention. 请立即关注此事。

    ·        Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer. 我方所面临的形势决定了我们无法继续等待。

    表达合作意愿

    ·        Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you. 我们可以以任何贵方能接受的付款方式付款。

    ·        We must insist on the principle of customers first. 我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。

   ·        Any information you supply will be treated confidentially. 所有你提供的信息都会保密。

   ·        We greatly appreciated your patience in this matter. 你们的耐心让我方十分欣赏。

    表达歉意

    ·        Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 由于造成了诸多不便,请接收我方的歉意。

    结尾

    重申建议或要求

    ·        We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the development of the project. 如果你方能向我方发送工程的最新进展,我方将十分感谢。

    ·        We will be pleased to supply any further information you require. 我方将十分乐意提供贵方所需要的任何进一步信息。

    ·        Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you? 请在您方便的时候尽早告诉我方以上条款和条件贵方是否接受?

    ·        In the meantime, we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status. 同时,我们建议你考虑让我方做你们的独家代理。

    催促

    ·        As our demand/request/issue is very urgent, a quick answer would be appreciated. 我们的要求/问题/事情紧急,请尽快回复。

    ·        A reply by telephone would be appreciated. 事情紧急,希望您能电话回复。

    表达良好祝愿

    ·        Thank you in advance. 我先谢为敬。

    ·        We hope to meet your requirements. 我们希望能达到您的要求。

    ·        We look forward to the opportunity of being at your service. 我们期望为您服务。

    ·        We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction. 我们希望事情在你我双方都满意的前提下解决。

    ·        We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage. 我们期望基于双方优势的合作。

    ·        We trust/hope you will find this condition acceptable. 我们相信你方能接受这些条件。

    附件及其他

    ·        If there is any other information you need, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.如果需要其它信息,可以通过电邮联系我。

    ·        Please find attached….请参看附件

    ·        We are sending the report herewith for your reference. 随函附上报告供你参考。

在线客服